- * PLEASE READ THE CURRENT COVID 19 GUIDANCE AND INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING * - Click here for Covid 19 info
- Your lesson is booked, with both parties agreeing the Time/Date/Place. (This means that this time cannot be taken by other pupils.)
- The pupil certifies that they hold a valid driving licence to drive the tuition vehicle, which must be brought to each lesson. Pupils MUST inform of any endorsements during the period of tuition.
- If you cannot make your appointment, We require 48 hrs notice to cancel. 24hrs to rearrange. (within the same week Sun- Sun)
- If not enough notice given, then you will be charged in FULL for your lesson.
- Please ensure you are fit to drive. If any evidence of drugs or alcohol, prescribed or illegal, your lesson will be cancelled and you will be charged in FULL for the lesson. An alcohol breathalyser is in the car, so if suspected to be under the influence of alcohol, you may be asked for a sample of breath. Refusal to provide a sample will be taken as admission that alcohol is in your system, and the lesson fee will payable in FULL.
- Pupils are expected to adhere to all requirements of Road Law and The Highway Code, despite being a provisional licence holder, they are legally responsible.
- Penalties and endorsements are the legal responsibility of the driver.
- If you have a practical test arranged, it is the pupils responsibility to ensure that you have the correct Date & Time & have your driving licence & your theory test certificate, without these your test may be cancelled, you will lose your test fee and will also have to pay for your lesson in full.
- If your practical test is cancelled due to bad weather, this will be rearranged, unfortunately you will still be charged in full for your lesson.
- If we are running late due to traffic, we will always endeavour to advise you, but we will make up the time for your lesson.
- If we are unable to carry out your lesson (sickness or an accident) we will give you as much notice as possible & will rearrange your lesson at a convenient time for both parties.
- If the weather is bad (snow/ice) we will decide if it is safe to drive in these conditions, but if you agree to the lesson, then you decide that you do not want to drive in these conditions on the day, and then the lesson will be chargeable.
- The trainer agrees to conduct training in private (non driving tuition) vehicle. It is the owners and pupils responsibility to ensure the car is for for use and has all legalities addressed. Insurance must cover paid for driving tuition.
- Payment for lessons to be paid 48 hours in advance of lesson in Cash/Bank Transfer/Phone card payment.
- All lessons paid for must be taken within 6 months of booking, after 6 months of the payment date training/credit is no longer refundable. ( Unless otherwise agreed in advance with the driving school )
- Payment for the lesson must be made prior to the lesson, failure to do so may result in no lesson taking place.
- GDPR - As part of the day to day running of the business and provision of your lessons JG Drive need to keep some of your data on file, contact information, licence details information can be deleted upon request, however at this time training will cease. By booking and taking training with JG Drive you agree to this and all other T&C’s. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you give permission for JG Drive to use photo and testimonials for promotional purposes, of both your success and of the business.
As a driving school we work from a position of mutual respect and commitment, we are committing to you & we expect commitment in return.
Learning to drive safe for life is a commitment in itself.
We try to accommodate all pupils in the time you have available. We take all precautions towards your safe being whilst under tuition and for those around us.