- How much do your driving lessons cost?
We offer a range of prices depending on length of lesson along with discounts for block booking and special offers, please contact us to find out more.
- What type of car do you have?
Manual - Peugeot 208 GT Line / Automatic - Ford Fusion
- Can I have more than one lesson a week?
At JG Drive we will try to accomodate your needs as best we can. This could be additional weekly lessons or extended lessons
- Can I start driving before I’ve taken my theory test?
Yes, having lessons will actually help you with your theory test.
- Can you book the practical test?
Yes, but you need to have passed the theory test first.
- Do you have automatic cars?
JG Drive does teach in an Automatic car too, we have a car specifically for drivers who choose Auto.
- Do you work weekends?
Yes, for so many people this is the only available time to learn to drive.
- Do you charge more for weekends and evenings?
No, whatever day, whatever time, the price stays the same.
- Are there any other pupils in the car?
Definitely not. We do not pick up or drop off other pupils in your time.
- Can I have intensive driving tuition?
Yes, but we do need a little time to arrange a course of intensive lessons, following an initial assessment.
- Can I do more than a one hour driving lesson?
Yes, most pupils find it more beneficial to do a 90 minute or 2 hour lesson, everyone is different.
- Can I be picked up and dropped off in a different place?
Yes, within reason.
- Are you friendly and patient?
Yes, it is my belief that if you feel relaxed in the car you will learn quicker and enjoy driving therefore there will be no shouting or huffing and puffing
- Do the instructors smoke in the tuition cars?
- Do you offer the ‘Pass Plus’ course?
Yes. Please contact us to find out prices and availability.